Comment on page
Sometimes you may find yourself facing a problem that doesn't have a clear solution. These troubleshooting tips may help you solve problems you run into.
You're trying to swap tokens, but your slippage tolerance is too low or liquidity is too low.
- 1.Refresh your page and try again later.
- 2.Try trading a smaller amount at one time.
- 3.Increase your slippage tolerance:
- 1.Tap the settings icon on the liquidity page.
- 2.Increase your slippage tolerance a little and try again.
- 4.Lastly, try inputting an amount with fewer decimal places.
This usually happens when trading tokens with low liquidity.
That means there isn't enough of one of the tokens you're trying to swap in the Liquidity Pool: it's probably a small-cap token that few people are trading.
However, there's also the chance that you're trying to trade a scam token which cannot be sold. In this case, MiaSwap isn't able to block a token or return funds.
Try trading a smaller amount, or increase slippage tolerance via the settings icon and try again. This is caused by low liquidity.
The transaction cannot succeed due to error: execution reverted: TransferHelper: TRANSFER_FROM_FAILED.
When trying to swap tokens, the transaction fails and this error message is displayed.
- 1.Check to make sure you have sufficient funds available.
- 2.Ensure you have given the contract allowance to spend the amount of funds you're attempting to trade with.
This error happens when trading tokens with insufficient allowance, or when a wallet has insufficient funds.
Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [out of gas]
You have set a low gas limit when trying to make a transaction.
Try manually increasing the gas limit (not gas price!) in your wallet before signing the transaction.
Check your wallet's documentation if you aren't sure how to adjust the gas limit.
Basically, your wallet (Metamask, RICE Wallet, etc.) can't finish what it's trying to do.
Your wallet estimates that the gas limit is too low, so the function call runs out of gas before the function call is finished.
Fail with error 'ERC20: transfer amount exceeds allowance'
- 1.Approve the contract again, without setting a limit on spend allowance
- 2.Try interacting with the contract again.
This happens when you set a limit on your spend allowance when you first approved the contract, then try to swap more than the limit.