Play MiaSwap Lottery and get a chance to win huge MIA prizes! It's easy, fair, and you can enter as long as you have enough MIA for tickets.
- Lottery ticket cost for 1 ticket: 1 USDO ~ xxx MIA
- Lottery entry cap per person: There is no overall cap. You can buy as many tickets as you like.
- Users may select a number between 0 and 999999 when purchasing a ticket.
- If there is only 1 winner, 100% of the prize will be distributed to that person.
- If two or more people win, the prize will be divided equally. If no one wins, the winnings will be rolled over to the next day (after burning 10% of which). The minimum value of the bonus pool will be 1000 MIA.
- Lottery number draws at 10AM UTC everyday.
- 10% of the claim-transaction value is taxed.
- Authentic & safe randomization is initially established in our Smart Contracts.
- If the actual snapshot pool at 09:59AM UTC is worth less than 1000 MIA, the winners still share the full 1000 MIA value.
Purchasing many Lottery tickets at once results in a bulk discount. You may buy up to 100 tickets in one transaction, with the discount starting modest at 2 tickets and increasing to 33% at 100 tickets.
- A winning Lottery is determined by an integer random generator.
- If you match the drawn number, you'll win the grand prize.
- The digits on your ticket must match in the correct order to win. Here’s an example Lottery draw, with two tickets, A and B.
The prizes for each Lottery round come from three sources:
Ticket Purchases: 100% of the MIA paid by people buying tickets that round goes back into the prize pools.
Rollover Purchases: After every round, if nobody wins in one of the prize brackets, the unclaimed MIA for that bracket rolls over into the next round and are redistributed among the prize pools.
MIA Injections: An average total of 35,000 MIA from the treasury is added to Lottery rounds over the course of a week. This MIA is of course also included in rollovers!